Sets & Locations
1) THE SOUL CHAMBER
- Soul Pool is filled with thick, dark blood - hot and bubbling - surrounded by old stonework. Everything around it looks archaic. It would seem that the building was built around this ancient remnant.
- Pool must be able to emanate light. The glow comes from within the bubbling liquid - dimming on and off at command.
- The shapes of many faces rise to the surface of the glowing pool, moaning and swirling around each other. At times, arms/hands reach out of the tar-like blood.
- 6 girls are to be sacrificed to the pool. Each of their throats are slit and their bodies are shoved in.
- Eventually, Luster's headless corpse is tossed into the bubbling pool. The liquid in the pool then catches fire and burns for a while.
2) THE NIGHTCLUB
- The nightclub is filled with smoky haze. Lights cut through the haze in colorful shafts. A backup band plays, sometimes with a singer or a burlesque performer. The main talent typically has a soft colorful back light.
- There are double doors leading into Luster’s office. Red light shines through the door cracks. A frightening mask hangs above. When someone of importance approaches the office entrance, the mask’s eyes glow red, and the doors open on their own, revealing black drapes hanging. The person must then walk through the drapes in order to travel down the hallway into Luster's office. When the doors close, the mask’s eyes dim down.
- Beaded curtains hang in the North-West corner of the Nightclub, partitioning off what would be the VIP section - a single table and two chairs.
- The back door is supposed to lead into a dark smoky hallway that then leads to the outside back-end of the nightclub.
- The front-side exterior of the nightclub will need to be constructed as a facade to match the windows of the front-side interior. The exterior boasts a neon sign "LUSTER’S" - In one of the windows hangs a neon sign of an outlined girl bent over. The other window holds a neon sign of a devil's face. The nightclub has a fairly large parking lot.
glowing neon palace in the middle of a recession-casualty wasteland. A fairly large parking lot holds only a dozen or so cars.